Tuesday 28 September 2010

Wishlist x

My wish-list >.< I always feel bad when doing these things because I feel that I should be wishing for something more important :/  I will do that another time ;)

                                                                 Acne dress

                                                                   Cape from Zara

                                                             Urban outfitters dress

                                                                   Skirt from Urban outfitters
                                                                        Modcloth dress

                                                                      Blouse from Monki

                                                                        LOTS OF LOVE
                            
                                                                                   XXXX

1 comment:

sweet messages