Tuesday 4 May 2010

Thank you very much !

Currently i have Ke$ha stuck in my head which is never a good thing :( Ahhhh my room has now been white, yay i am so happy about that, it was bright orange before. So yes i am completely redecorating my room and i thought on the lines of some of these pictures. Of course these are my dream rooms, but god dam it they are so niceeeeeee :'( I would love it if people would take pictures of their lovely rooms and show me, never going to happen but it would be really lovely :) LOTS OF LOVE EDWARD SHARP&THE MAGNETIC ZEROS - HOME xxxx

7 comments:

  1. these pictures are what I want my future home to look like.
    oh and ke$ha....is never a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I no they are lovely and i would move into any of them in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha one of them reminds me of bridie's room, the one with the mannequin in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it does but with a tad more sophistication aha, but maybe it could do with some giraffes on the wall :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. My room is not so lovely as the rooms of these pics! They're so beautiful and overall..TIDY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you find these pictures?!
    they are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm most of them are from weheartit and some are from tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete

sweet messages